The present data protection declaration serves to inform the user about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data by the responsible provider
Democracy Avenue, Ag. Nikolaos
270 54 Zacharo
on this website and about the rights to which you are entitled.
The legal basis of data protection is determined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union (EU). Any processing of personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of a person concerned) always takes place in accordance with these data protection regulations and the respective specific national legal regulations.
In principle, you can use our website without providing any personal data. If a data subject wants to use our company's services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we always obtain the consent of the person concerned.
We take the protection of your data seriously. For this reason, we take all suitable measures to ensure the most complete protection possible for the personal data processed via our website. However, despite all the measures taken, data transmissions over the Internet can contain security gaps, so that 100% protection cannot be guaranteed. Alternatively, you can also send us your data via other means of communication, e.g. by telephone or in writing to our postal address.
Article 4 of the GDPR contains special definitions, which also form the basis of this data protection declaration. The data protection declaration should be easy to read and understand for every user. In order to ensure this, we will explain some of the terms used in accordance with Article 4 GDPR below:
"personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features that express the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
“data subject” any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the controller.
"Processing" means any process carried out with or without the help of automated processes or any such series of processes in connection with personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification, reading out, querying, use , disclosure by transmission, distribution or any other form of making available, matching or linking, restriction, deletion or destruction;
“restriction of processing” the marking of stored personal data with the aim of restricting their future processing;
"Profiling" any type of automated processing of personal data, which consists in using this personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects related to work performance, economic situation, health, personal Analyze or predict that natural person's preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or relocation;
"Responsible" the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; if the purposes and means of this processing are specified by Union law or the law of the Member States, the person responsible or the specific criteria for his naming can be provided for by Union law or the law of the Member States;
"Recipient" a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, authorities that may receive personal data in the context of a specific investigation mandate under Union or Member State law are not considered recipients; the processing of this data by said authorities is carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, according to the purposes of the processing;
“third party” a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor, are authorized to process the personal data;
"Consent" of the data subject means any voluntary, informed and unequivocal expression of will in the specific case, in the form of a declaration or other clear affirmative action, with which the data subject indicates that they have consented to the processing of their personal data agrees.
Name and address of the person responsible for processing
This data protection notice applies to data processing by:
Democracy Avenue, Ag. Nikolaos
270 54 Zacharo
Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
In principle, you can use our website without disclosing your identity. When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
– Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website,
– ensuring comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
– for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Sharing of Data
We pass on your personal data to third parties exclusively to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, such as the logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the bank commissioned with payment matters. In cases where your personal data is passed on to third parties, however, the scope of the transmitted data is limited to the necessary minimum.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if: you have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR, the disclosure in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data, in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well as this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
So-called "cookies" are used on these pages to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions. These are small text files that are stored on your computer. After the end of the browser session, most of the cookies used are deleted from your hard drive (“session cookies”). The so-called "permanent cookies", on the other hand, remain on your computer and thus make it possible to recognize you on your next visit.
You have the option of preventing the storage of cookies on your computer by making the appropriate browser settings, which, however, can limit the range of functions of this offer.
Links to Third Party Websites
We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and expressly do not adopt the content of these pages as our own. The provider of the website to which reference is made is solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and for damage caused by the use or non-use of the information. The liability of those who merely refer to the publication via a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party references if we have positive knowledge of them, i.e. also of any illegal or criminal content, and if it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
Analysis and tracking tools
We do not use analysis and tracking tools on our website.
Social Media Plugins
We do not use any social media plugins on this website.
data subject rights
You have the following rights:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you can request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, request the origin of your data if it was not collected from me, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you can immediately request the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you can request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims ("right to be forgotten");
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you can demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, You need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you can receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request transmission to another person responsible;
- In accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, you can revoke the consent you have given us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and:
- You can complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this, which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, one is sufficient
Alternatively, you can also contact us in writing:
Democracy Avenue, Ag. Nikolaos
270 54 Zacharo
Updating and changing this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of March 2023